- Changed: Bitmaps connected directly to a material will now be baked to their native resolution and color depth by default
- Cycles Bitmap Filter is still needed for non-bitmap types of texmaps
- Changed: Cycles Environment map now has a reflection map slot.
- If the reflection slot is populated, it will be used to light the scene. The background of the scene will still render as the environment map
- Added: Hair BSDF (Surface) material
- Added: Hair BSDF node in node graph editor
- Added: Burley falloff is now available on the SSS material/node
- Fixed: Backspace now works for numeric inputs in the node graph editor