This page documents known problems with this plugin as of version Beta 2.06
High priority issues are issues that I plan to fix in the next plugin release. These are problems that impact common workflows within this plugin.
- There are currently no known high priority issues.
Low priority issues are issues that impact uncommon workflows or have some workaround available. These are problems I plan to fix eventually, but not as a priority.
If some issue listed here is significantly impacting your ability to use this plugin, please get in contact with me and we can discuss moving it up to high priority.
- Backplates do not work in anaglyphic stereoscopic renders.
- Workaround: Render your scene in a non-anaglyph stereo mode and combine the two images using image or video editing software.
- Render passes do not work in left/right or top/bottom stereoscopic renders.
- Workaround: Render your scene using each "Single Eye" stereoscopy option separately, then combine the two images afterwards.
- Motion blur does not work in panoramic renders.
Working as Intended
These issues may appear to be a problem, but are working as intended.
- Render passes do not work in anaglyphic stereoscopic renders.
- Due to the way color channels are split up in anaglyphic stereo renders, there is no reasonable way to make render passes work. If you need some data from render passes for a stereo render, you must use a non-anaglyph stereoscopy mode.