Compatible with: 3ds Max 2017-2022
Released: Oct. 17, 2021
A User Manual, including a quickstart guide for learning to use this plugin, is available.
- Fixed: Lights will no longer be ignored by the renderer
- Fixed: Fixed incorrect perspective FOV for real this time
- Added: Support for instancing with particle flow and tyFlow
- Fixed: FOV for perspective renders is now correct (regression in 2021.0.0)
- Fixed: Fixed a crash that could occur when switching renderers
- Changed: Updated Cycles to parity with Blender 2.92
- Includes CUDA and RTX support for 30-series GPUs
- Added: Support for 3ds Max 2022
- Fixed: Setting shader graphs through MAXscript now works
- Fixed: Clamp node will now work in shader graphs
Older releases of this plugin can be downloaded here.